Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Soup

As I was looking through the travel guide of Athens(our current location), Zeus was looking for good restaurants by flying around (I taught him how to do this, though we ended up in trash dumps a few times). When I got to the last page, Zeus landed on my arm pad( I taught him how to do this to, but he cut my arms a few times. I have the scars to prove it) and flew away again. I ran as fast as I could to catch up to him. He finally started to circle around a building. This is the restaurant that Zeus had found. We walked inside, and I smelled the most amazing aroma I have ever smelled. A waiter came and said" I assume that you like the smell of our lemon rice soup. If you would like, you can try some." " That would be great,thanks." When I tried it, I had the best taste in my mouth since I got to Greece. " This is so good. Thank you." I told the waiter. So, I got a table ordered the soup, and I enjoyed. I also got the recipe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment